CT-User

[ct-user] Ct 9.90.xx and IC-746

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Ct 9.90.xx and IC-746
From: k1foo at k1foo.net (Chris Sloane)
Date: Mon Jun 23 07:40:10 2003
I am getting my 746 ready to be the GOTA station for my club FD, and
cant seem to get the rig to talk to CT. I have edited the .BAT file
with instructions for the comtsr prgram, but cant seem to get the
proper settings to show the frequency or perform band changes - I get a
"radio not echoing" error. I know the interface works, because I use it
daily with WinEQF for general logging. Anybody able to help? Thx!

73, Chris

Chris Sloane / K1FOO
k1foo@k1foo.net