CT-User

Re: [ct-user] 9.91 crash after 1 hr

To: CT Discussion List <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] 9.91 crash after 1 hr
From: Al - N1API <n1api@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 19:20:13 -0500
Yea, I had a couple of disk crashes and also noticed the time changes
too running just one computer.  It seemed to happen when I was updating
the bandmap.

Also noticed that the "Check Country' window is broken.  It's been broken
for a couple of versions now and I've reported that already.

AL

Bernhard Buettner wrote:

Hi CT users:

CT 9.91.002 crashes at +/- one hour in our M/S or M/2 setup. We have: 2xMS-DOS 6.22, networked with NETTSR, Packet Radio with a DRSI card, 2xTS-850S connected to COM1.

Procedure: I start CT and let it sit there for an hour (not touching
anything). Both computers crash at the same time (within a few seconds) showing a register dump. After the crash the system clock has gained
about 6-7 minutes.

We'd love to use the newest version for CQWW but after seeing that just before the start of the contest, we decided to switch to 9.89 which had no such problem. I used 9.91 also for CQP in the same environment and experienced many crashes. My log gained over an hour so in the end, I had to do many corrections.

Anyone else experiencing these problems in a similar or different
setup?

73 Ben, DL6RAI