CT-User

RE: [ct-user] wireless ct

To: <CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] wireless ct
From: "David Robbins K1TTT" <k1ttt@arrl.net>
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 23:34:34 -0000
Ok, it looks like what I was afraid of.  I set up wintelnetx to simulate
a ct network over my wireless lan.  Then I started a file transfer over
the wireless lan... the ct network lost data when the file transfer was
running but was otherwise very solid when it wasn't running.  It would
appear that ct's udp networking is not going to be a good thing over
wireless links unless they are dedicated only to logging traffic or are
otherwise very lightly used.

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail: mailto:k1ttt@arrl.net
web: http://www.k1ttt.net