CT-User

Re: R: [ct-user] Cleaned up the CT installation page a little

To: Soro Roberto <roberto.soro@sia.it>,"'ct-user@contesting.com'" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: R: [ct-user] Cleaned up the CT installation page a little
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 07:38:11 -0500
At 04:27 AM 11/5/2003, Soro Roberto I2WIJ wrote:

I appreciate your cleaning work, but I have to point out that there are still misleading informations around. I have been very disappointed to have suffered a very high number of crashes during the CQWWSSB at J49Z having used the 9.91.001, unfortunately, and when back home knowing that a new 9.91.002 has been released since Cct 16!!!. Not a word has been sent to this reflector which I look at daily, and I haven't found the new package on the k1ea.com site on Oct 20, when I had a look there to found some news. Still today the notes, under the 9.91.002 link, are misleading as they refer to the 9.91.001, and since I saw them, on Oct 20, I knew I already had that version!!

Robert, I'm sorry for the confusion. Ken handles releases and documentation for them. I didn't even know about version 9.91.002 until recently, it was released "silently".

I have updated the What's New page and the download page, hopefully it's more clear now.

73 - Jim AD1C

-- Jim Reisert AD1C, 7 Charlemont Court, North Chelmsford, MA 01863 USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13 1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC