CT-User

[ct-user] Packet

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Packet
From: "mike levassure" <shinjo688@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Nov 2003 13:00:14 -0800
Here's my problem - I downloaded the latest CT from the website. I set it up to get packet spots from another computer running DX-Telnet program. I wasnt sure which comtsr to use so I tried them all. The only one that allowed me to talk to the other computer was comtsr2, so I installed it. Now, Im talking to packet ok using Alt-T, but the information that is displayed in the Packet Receive window is all gibberish - just random trash. I can type a command to packet and look on the other computer and see that it understands ME, but it just sends back a bunch of garbage. What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Shin