CT-User

[ct-user] Re: Ten-Tec Orion

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Re: Ten-Tec Orion
From: "Charles W. Shaw" <chas.shaw@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2003 01:12:38 +0000
W4ZV wrote:

>Please consider support for Ten-Tec Orion. . . ..
>Would be a shame to be forced to move to another program after using CT for over 15 >years.

My feelings also. I have investigated other programs for my Orion, and though I don't doubt the effectiveness or usability of those, I would much prefer to stay with what I already know and have become so familiar with over many years. Old dogs seem to lose the ability to learn new tricks, but with time usually develop greater loyalty.

73,
Charles - N5UL (Old Dog)