CT-User

Re: [ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen?

Subject: Re: [ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen?
From: "Patrick 9A5AEI" <patrick@rkp.ice.hr>
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2003 11:33:04 +0100
hello here is the answer to all ur problems!
WIN2K and XP have default screen lines 300 u must change it to 80 for dos
box programs!
RUN CMD.exe go to properties, klick to full screen option, after that on the
next menu change 300 lines value to 80 lines per 25... save changes to this
and all windows who run in dos box!

73 de 9a5aei Patrick