CT-User

Re: [ct-user] NAQP Multipliers

To: "R Johnson" <k1vu@tmlp.com>, CT-User@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] NAQP Multipliers
From: "Ken Wolff" <ken@k1ea.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2004 16:53:14 -0500
I'll have to give a little thought to the display of other North American
country mults. It should probably be like ALT-M in the DX tests, but just show
NA.

You can always check to see if a DX call is a mult with the F10 key, or just
press space bar. What you don't see at the moment is a window with all the NA
DX mults.

- Ken