CT-User

[ct-user] RE: RAC Scoring

To: Derrick Belbas <ve4vv@shaw.ca>, R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>,ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] RE: RAC Scoring
From: David Shipman <davidshipman@shaw.ca>
Date: Fri, 09 Jan 2004 12:28:45 -0800
Sorry for the delay in responding but I had to fly to the UK at the last
minute for my father-in-law's funeral.

If you can supply a Cabrillo format then it can be scored quite easily

Dave

David Shipman  (VE7CFD/VA7AM)
davidshipman@shaw.ca
VE7CFD@rac.ca
Phone: 604-926-8170
Fax:   604-926-7320
http://www.bcdxc.org

All outgoing mail scanned by Norton Anti Virus Professional Edition