CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT to ADIF v3.0 released

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT to ADIF v3.0 released
From: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2004 19:14:53 -0500
I forgot to remove a debug statement. 3.0a is now on the web site to fix this.

- Jim

At 06:49 PM 1/11/2004, Jim Reisert AD1C wrote:
I have uploaded CT to ADIF version 3.0 to the CT web site:

http://www.k1ea.com/

Follow the ADIF link on the left. You can also find it through Support Files -> Utilities.

This version supports all versions of CT through 10.00. I added support to export name and state/province for NAQP and NA Sprint. In addition, NA Sprint exports sent and received serial numbers.

This program also works using plain old DOS, which was fixed in version 2.6.

73 - Jim AD1C

USA +978-251-9933, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>, http://www.ad1c.com
PGP Fingerprint: D8E2 3D78 339F A7F1 8C13  1193 B5D1 4FB6 79D1 70DC