CT-User

[ct-user] Minnesota QSO Party

To: "CT-User List" <ct-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Minnesota QSO Party
From: "John Shannon" <jsk3wwp@alltel.net>
Date: Sat, 31 Jan 2004 09:09:46 -0500
First of all again public thanks to Ken for his work on the NAQP and NA
Sprint templates for CT. All of we contesters appreciate it.

Second, I'm working on .dat files to use CT in the MN QSO party coming up
this next weekend. This party usually has a good turnout.

I do have a very busy week coming up and I'm not sure I'll finish the work,
but when I do I'll announce it on my web site and also here on the
reflector. I think that Jim will post the files on the CT web site if I get
them ready in time.

BTW I have a survey about contesting currently running on my web site. The
results so far have been very interesting. Most responses so far seem to be
coming from casual contesters. I know that many of you reading this are
serious contesters and I'd like to have your responses to the survey
included also. If you haven't visited my site before, you may also find
something else of interest there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
73 - John, K3WWP - 100% CW & QRP
using simple wire antennas.

http://home.alltel.net/johnshan/

My website is now in its eighth year
of operation and includes the following:

DX QSL Routes ** Operating Tips
QRP Rigs Info ** CW Contest Calendar
Daily Propagation Info ** Your CW Stories
Teens and CW ** Monthly polls
Categorized Quality Links ** MUCH MORE

If you love Morse Code, please join the
FISTS club - http://www.fists.org