CT-User

[ct-user] Cabrillo Problems

To: "CT-User Reflecter" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Cabrillo Problems
From: "RCARIELLO" <RCARIELLO@si.rr.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2004 00:21:38 -0000
Hello to all,
I used CTwin 10.00 for the CQWW160CW Test.
I created a file to submit to CQ Magazine by typing in Writelog.
The resulting log had these problems.

Entry class had to be changed from Single-Unlimited to Multi-one.

Line 20 for section had to be deleted.

Most troubling was only the sections for each state were in the log. The
mults were not printed.
Also none of the DX prefixes or Mults were printed.

I had to enter all this information with my Word program.

This was my first time to use CTwin. I have used CT on a DOS system without
any of these problems.

Rich AA2MF