CT-User

[ct-user] Multiple packet links in CT

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Multiple packet links in CT
From: "Mihail Mateescu" <yo3ctk@alltrom.ro>
Date: Wed, 18 Feb 2004 11:25:14 +0200
Hello everybody,

My name is Mike, YO3CTK. I am in the planning stage for a multi-multi site
and I could certainly use some guidance from this list.

Plan is to use a packet link to connect to a 2m packet node nearby and from
there on to Dx-Cluster in order to have access to DX spots. I intend to use
a second packet link on 70cm in order to connect to a second operating
position in the vicinity, but out of reach for a serial or Ethernet
connection. I have never tried such network. Now I have several questions:

1. Will it work in the setup described?
2. Has somebody already tried a similar setup?
3. If yes to questions above, the second station will also see the spots in
addition to log synchronization?
4. Caveats?

We are using here the last DOS version of CT (not sure about the version
number).

Thank you in advance for any help.

73 de Mike, YO3CTK