CT-User

RE: [ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen?

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: RE: [ct-user] How do you make CTwin full screen?
From: "N2TK" <tony.kaz@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2004 11:13:58 -0500
Since I upgraded my laptop from WIN98SE to WIN 2000 PRO I have been having
trouble getting a full screen with CTWIN. I ran CMD and made the changes
below. What I get is a full screen but CTWIN occupies only the upper half of
the screen. The width is fine. The lower half and around all sides of the CT
window is black.

Also, was there something a while back that needs to be done to send CW form
the LPT port with Win 2000 PRO?
Trying to get things together for my trip to WP2Z in a couple of days.
Thanks
N2TK, Tony