CT-User

[ct-user] No LPT Port

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] No LPT Port
From: KS9U@aol.com
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 20:31:35 EST
   I have just downloaded CTWIN10 to my computer running Windows 2000 and
when
I open up the program,enter the contest name and hit return a box opens and
tells me the LPT port did not open. As we all know I then have no output from
the computer to the radio for keyboard cw.
  I will tell you all right up front that I fix cars for a living which means
I have small computer skills not alot of everyday hands on program work.
Thanks to N4CU I was
able to  get the CT program open due to some older PKZIP issues.
   Any help that the list can offer will be greatly appreciated.Thank You in
advance.

Bruce....K9RO