CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Any tips for K2/DOS5/Toshiba T1850?

To: CT Group <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Any tips for K2/DOS5/Toshiba T1850?
From: Steve Rawlings <steve@alg.demon.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:43:43 +0000
Hi All,

A week ago I posted a request for advice and information about running CT on an old laptop running DOS5.

Within hours of posting my request, I was delighted to have received a large amount of information and advice from Ed, K1EP; John, K3CT; John, K8YC; and Mike, YO3CTK. Thanks again, guys.

I have used the information to set up my laptop for CT (v10) to good effect. In case this might be of interest to others, I have outlined the current configuration of my PC at:
http://www.alg.demon.co.uk/radio/qrp/ct.htm

Regards to all, Steve GW4ALG