CT-User

[ct-user] Networking CTWIN

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Networking CTWIN
From: robp@jfcspb.org
Date: Wed, 9 Jun 2004 12:57:05 -0400
I am a network Engineer and fully understand networking and have been a ham
since I was 8 but this is my first time using CT and I have been chosen to
set up the network for Field Day.

I guess the question is on a basic level what do I have to do / change in CT
to make the workstations talk together,
Do I have to point them to a common drive,?
Do all computers use their own dat file?
Do the workstations talk so that if I am using several stations that may at
different time work the same bands, will it tell me of dups worked from the
other stations?
Can I set up a workstation that will display realtime stats for contacts?

Sorry to sound Dumb but I just looked at the docs on the web and they don't
talk much about networking.

Any help would be great FD is fast approaching

Thanks

Rob
KS4EC