CT-User

[ct-user] CT-Win on Windows 2000: "Open TVic failed"

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] CT-Win on Windows 2000: "Open TVic failed"
From: Christian Buenger <c.buenger@gmx.ch>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 21:27:39 +0000
Hello CT-Users,

When I open CT-WIN (happens with both 9.xx and 10.xx versions) and enter the filename it should load, I get "Open TVic failed" as an error message.

This only happens when the windows 2000 user does not have administrator rights. Being logged in as "administrator" the message does not come up.

Is there any way to get rid of this message?

Thanks in advance.

73
Christian, DL6KAC
--