CT-User

ENC: [ct-user] CT for Windows and COM8

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: ENC: [ct-user] CT for Windows and COM8
From: "py2xb" <py2xb@integral.com.br>
Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 09:56:44 -0200
Peter (Dl4FN) and John(K3CT)

Thanks for the posting. I have loaded the WIN char version and it is running
fine. The radio and TNC interface also worked without pain. I am using LPT1
to send CW, so ok at this side too.

It is amazing how a good application as CT keeps up. I am still managing a
DXPC node using AK1A DOS software. At the end of the day, the application's
quality and robustness prevail.

Regards to all

Fred Carvalho PY2XB