CT-User

[ct-user] Experience running CT and TR under FreeDOS?

To: ct-user@contesting.com;, trlog@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Experience running CT and TR under FreeDOS?
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 12:26:52 +0000
Good day, all:

As part of my "cookbook" for dual booting XP and DOS, I'd love
to be able to run CT and TR from FreeDOS.  That would allow
doing lots of really neat things, including distributing bootable
DOS "Live" CD's.  I can provide instructions for creating bootable
Microsoft DOS CD's but can't distribute ISO images.

Has anyone managed to get TR running under FreeDOS?  How
about CT?  Any tricks or tips?

Thanks and 73.

Mark, KD4D