CT-User

Re: [ct-user] callout window

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] callout window
From: "Ken Wolff" <ken@k1ea.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 14:06:36 -0500
Mal,

I fixed this during the daylight hours over the weekend. (I was one of the 40
meter ops at KC1XX)

I tried to e-mail it to you, but it bounced because your ISP didn't like my IP
address. Do you have n7mal@arrl.net or n7mal@contesting.com? That should work.
Sometime this week I will put a release package up on K1EA.com.

- Ken