CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Crash on WRITEALL after merging files

To: <zoltan.pitman@vodafone.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Crash on WRITEALL after merging files
From: "RCARIELLO" <RCARIELLO@si.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Mar 2005 15:17:17 -0000
Yes, I understand.

I believe the problem is the DOS operating platform. In Windows 98, DOS is
still being used. The CT program seems to run correctly but when asked to
write the log file using the WRITELOG command the program crashes.

I had the same problem using Windows 98. I had to have a friend write the
log for a contest on his computer. Using the CT program with I believe the
Windows Pro program the log was written without and problems.

There may be other ways around this problem but I could not find them.

Rich AA2MF