CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT-MFJ 434

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-MFJ 434
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 11:00:21 -0500
I have one laptop where the BIOS text setting is likely incorrect
because the CT LPT port keying only works in one of the
BI-Directional modes.

Word to the wise, try all the BIOS LPT port settings if the
AT-Compatible mode doesn't work. Remember to cycle through all the
messages and then connect the LPT connector. My interface gets
confused if the LPT pins are not in the correct starting state.

John
k3ct@verizon.net