CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT Version 9.92.001

To: ni7t <ni7t@preciscom.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT Version 9.92.001
From: Al - N1API <n1api@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2005 21:09:37 -0500
Start the program.  On a blank log line type      WRITELOG

Pick the   yourcall.LOG   program out of the CT directory and send it to
the ARRL.  That file is the cabrillo file that the robot needs.  You
will get a receipt that your log was received or a message that it was
rejected.

If you didn't use your call as the name of the contest pick the .LOG
program you named the contest, rename it to N7IT.LOG and send it via
email to the ARRL email address for the contest.  The correct address
are list on the ARRL web sight.

Really that simple!

-73-  Al