CT-User

Re: [ct-user] IARU.DAT file for IARU?

To: Jim Reisert AD1C <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] IARU.DAT file for IARU?
From: R Johnson <k1vu@tmlp.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 18:04:30 -0400
Hi Jim:
I just reread the latest CT Manual for IARU. On Page 90 it states
"CT uses the IARU.DAT file to determine multipliers."

I remember seeing some post to a list of HQ Stations a couple of weeks
back, but I can't find it now.

So like Mark, I'm a bit confused about the missing IARU.DAT file.

TNX es 73
Bob, K1VU