CT-User

[ct-user] Parallel port CW output

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Parallel port CW output
From: "James Cain" <cainjim@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 10:39:42 -0400
I've decided the best way to deal with my new laptop with no parallel port is
to buy a PCMCIA parallel port card. Question is ... in the CT WIN CW menu the
only selections are Serial and LPT ports. Does anyone have experience with
this, or an idea for how to tell CT to look for the PC card? I will be really
po'd if I spend 40 bucks for a PC card and CT can't find it.

This question also applies to those who choose to use a USB-to-parallel
converter cable.

Sorry, it's just that I do not belong to the "Buy, Plug and Hope" crowd.

Thanks,

Jim Cain, K1TN/9