CT-User

[ct-user] digital Q's missing from FD band summary, but not QSO total

To: "CT-user" <CT-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] digital Q's missing from FD band summary, but not QSO total
From: "Randy Powell" <w6sw@jps.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2005 10:01:23 -0700
Thanks, Carl.  Field Day submission doesn't call for a Cabrillo file, we
just fill in the form at www.b4h.net/cabforms/   The CT .dup sheets came out
okay, so I was fine (the .dup sheets are the only "logs" that have to be
submitted to the ARRL for FD).  Just puzzled that the CT .sum file didn't
include the band totals for any digital Q's, although the total number of
Q's does include the digital Q's.

Randy, W6SW
w6sw@jps.net