CT-User

[ct-user] [Fwd: HELP ME]

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] [Fwd: HELP ME]
From: Ken Wolff <ken@k1ea.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 09:09:18 -0500
Anyone care to help this fellow out?

- Ken

-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        HELP ME
Date:   Tue, 1 Nov 2005 08:42:45 -0500
From:   LUIS O. MATHIEU TEJERA-MALEK <mathieu@cableonda.net>
To:     <webmaster@k1ea.com>

Dear sir:
I understang that you do no attend my question, but please forward to
the person that can give me support, because I do not have other address.
I download the "Character mode version of CT for Windows" version
10.02.008 in your WEB the CTWIN 10.02.008  (page 2).
I unzip the version CT for Windows and following I run the SETUP.EXE
program to begin the installation.
After re-star the PC I use my call (HP1ALX) as principal archive, and
fill the information neccesarry.
When I pres "Ctrl" and "Enter" and we can not continue with the program
because the screen disappier and is the end.
If I repeat, is the same, and the same.
Please help me, and give me support to work the program with success.
Thank you very much for your attention,

L. O. Mathieu
HP1-ALX