CT-User

[ct-user] CT WIN IBM Thinkpad CW LPT question

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] CT WIN IBM Thinkpad CW LPT question
From: "Mike K7Cf" <k7cf@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 22:32:22 -0700
Thanks for the tip.
I verifed the LPT port prints, so that is working, I can print with no problem.
I downloaded the Thinkpad configuration from "Levano" website and selected the
parallel port and the various options, it takes a boot for them to take effect.
Can you tell me what is the "Normal settings" of the LPT port for CT WIN to
work? The automatic 0378-037F I/O range, IRQ 07 on the resouces screen,
automatic settings, no conflicts. Port Settings use any interupt assigned to
the port. LPT1. Still cannot see any fluxuation in line 18, 17, or 1. Pin 1 has
5 volts, Pin 17 does not change, Pin 18 is GND. I tried changing the resource
setting to 0001 to IP Range 0278-027F used by ISAPNP Read Data port, no soap.
Here again, the printer works fine.
What are the "proper settings" for the LPT1 to function with CT WIN?
Mike