CT-User

[ct-user] BV7 label printing with CT

To: "[ct user]" <CT-USER@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] BV7 label printing with CT
From: "Michael Treister, M.D." <bonemd@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:54:15 -0600
HELP- hundreds of QSLcards from V47NS CQ WW SSB have already arrived and are on my desk!
I used CT for windows, and when I generated my cabrillo file it is V47NS.log.
It is already submitted and accepted by the CQ web site server.
Then I downloaded BV7. It seemed to be just what the doctor ordered (pun intended).
I downloaded and read the manual - especially "tools" which explains file importing.
It says it will import V47NS.txt as a cabrillo file but my cabrillo file is V47NS.log.
HOW do I get my LOGS into BV7 so I can start setting up the labels so I can send out my QSLs?
Anyone know how to do it?

THANKS

Doc W9NY/V47NS

bonemd@ameritech.net