CT-User

[ct-user] Log AUTOSAVE

To: CT Group <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Log AUTOSAVE
From: Alan Zack <k7acz@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 17:52:41 -0800
For years I have used a laptop with 3.5 floppy drive for my AUTOSAVE of
my log.  In the latest CQWWDX SSB I lost the hard drive on this laptop.
I am now using a basic Dell laptop that does not have a 3.5 floppy
drive.  I am setting up this Dell laptop to use in the CQWWDX CW.  I use
a USB jump drive memory stick to move files to/from this laptop.  How
can I tell CTWin to AUTOSAVE my log to this USB drive?  The newer PC's
and laptop are coming out without the 3.5 floppy drives.  What do you do
to save your log to an ext drive?
TIA & 73

--
Alan Zack