CT-User

[ct-user] Stew Perry with CT

To: ct-user <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Stew Perry with CT
From: Ken Brown <ken.d.brown@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 11:33:27 -1000
I looked back in the archives and found that someone had suggested using
the IARU contest mode for logging the Stew Perry. I thought I had tried
that before with no success, and cannot remember what problem I had. I
am using IARU contest mode now in the Stew Perry and it is working fine.
Of course the score will not be calculated correctly, and I don't care.
I'll let the Boring people's program do that. Frequency readout
interface is working fine with my Omni VI and the program is recording
callsigns and grid squares, which is the essential information in the SP
contest. Thanks to all for the suggestions.

DE N6KB