CT-User

[ct-user] General Purpose Logger?

To: dx-list@yahoogroups.com,"tcdxa-list@tcdxa.org" <tcdxa-list@tcdxa.org>,"MWA Reflector" <mn-wireless-assn@yahoogroups.com>,"CT Discussion List" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] General Purpose Logger?
From: "K0HB " <k-zero-hb@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 18:06:42 -00
My all-time favorite jeep (general purpose) logging program is HyperLog, but
support has been discontinued, so I'm shopping for a new product.

Bought EQF-logger, but after a few months of use I still haven't gotten used to
the kluge-operator-interface, so I've written that one off.

Here's my list of MUST HAVE features:

   An intuitive, non-rodent-centric operator interface, similar to the
simplicity of Hyperlog or CT  (Mouse OK for non-routine functions, but logging
sequences must be
touch-typist-hands-on-the-keyboard-no-need-to-watch-the-screen.)

   Radio control integration

   LoTW integration

   Import from ADIF

Any suggestions?