CT-User

Re: [ct-user] TO1T

To: Jon Kovacs <jkovacs@neo.rr.com>, ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] TO1T
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 14:09:05 -0500
Hi Jon:

You need to download the latest CTY.DAT file from
http://k1ea.com/cty/index.htm, into the same directory
as your CT database file (something.bin).

This does NOT affect the file you send to enter the
contest and will not affect your final score.  It
will affect your claimed score calculations. The
ARRL will recalculate your score and use their
master file to figure out your multipliers.

You can also "fix" this by typing
TO1T=FG

into the CT logging line.

73,