CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Keyboard key stick ons for CT

To: <k8dd@arrl.net>,"William Liporace - NA2NA" <will-na2na@nycap.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Keyboard key stick ons for CT
From: "Kyle Chavis" <wa4pgm@nelsoncable.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 22:00:31 -0500
Well this is what I found that might be promising. I stopped by
Staples and picked up a pack of 1000 Avery 5412 Multi-Use Labels.
About $5 bucks, came home and searched Google for a template and
ran into this freeware print utility for Avery 5412.
http://www.stewartcomputer.com/Avery5412/, although I wish I
could change the fonts it is a easy way to label keys.
Good luck,
Kyle