CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT and 7QP?

To: "Rich Hallman - N7TR" <rich@n7tr.com>, <ct-user@contesting.com>,"Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,<cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT and 7QP?
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2006 19:09:56 -0000
I hate to disagree with Jim AD1C but using CT in the NEQP contest mode is at
best a 'kluge'. It doesn't score correctly and the section map doesn't work for
non-W7's.
HOWEVER, as a W7 I will be using CT. I will be using CT in the CQP contest
mode. The section map works and more importantly it scores the 7QP contest
correctly. Unfortunately CQP in CTWIN is broken so you must use CTDOS. CTDOS
runs perfectly inside WINXP. I have the correct .DAT file for any W7 wanting to
use CT. I was unable to locate the file either on K1EA's or the 7QP websites.
The 7QP county files on K1EA's website are wrong.  Anyone wanting the correct
files just drop me a note. CT in CQP mode will not work for non-W7's.

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia