CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Converting NEQP Log to Format for Logbook of the world

To: "Al - N1API" <n1api@cox.net>,"CT Discussion List" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Converting NEQP Log to Format for Logbook of the world
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 01:05:17 -0000
I have never had a problem converting any CT file to LOTW. My method is use the
'C2A' utility to convert the file to an ADIF. The ARRL's utility TQSL seems to
like the ADIF files.
Good Luck

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia