CT-User

[ct-user] Multi 2 at WPX Contest

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Multi 2 at WPX Contest
From: "SP6EQZ Wlodek Herej" <sp6eqz@poczta.onet.pl>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2006 22:41:16 +0200
Dear Contest men,
Getting ready for the next weekend WPX CW contest I have been trying to
configurate my CT log ver 10.02.008  (under DOS) for the multi 2 category
using 2 computers in network.
All communications works perfectly  with the following exceptions:
According to the contest rules each station (computer) should send its own
serial number independently - I have got sequence number coming from both
computers together.
Each station has to be distinguished from another one- in my log after
"writelog "command the only one difference between both station is another
frequency.
What I am doing wrong?
73! Wlodek SP6EQZ