CT-User

Re: [ct-user] telnet

To: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] telnet
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2006 03:51:46 -0000
Thank you very much John. Please take a gold star from petty cash. You hit
the nail right on the head. Changing the semi-colon to a space connected
right away to my internal server.
Thanks again.

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ
http://www.ctaz.com/~suzyq/N7mal.htm
http://geocities.com/n7mal/
Don't worry about the world coming to an end today.
It's already tomorrow in Australia