CT-User

[ct-user] Is the Station Number available in the CT Log file or.BIN data

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: [ct-user] Is the Station Number available in the CT Log file or.BIN database?
From: Mark Bailey <kd4d@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2006 13:25:35 -0400
Good day, all:

I am pulling together some Field Day log files from a large network.
Some QSO's may have been logged on the wrong band.  I know what
"Station Number" on the network generated these QSO's.  Is the
station number available in the ".BIN" file or any of the products
of it?

If it is, I can check for this case and make any necessary
corrections.  Also, is the ".BIN" file format documented anywhere?
Yeah, I could spend a few hours and figure out most of it, but I'm
lazy!  :-)  This is a set of .BIN files from CT Version 9.

Thanks very much for your help.

73,

Mark, KD4D