CT-User

Re: [ct-user] ct to ADIF

To: "Jim Watkins" <jimw_va3xov@sympatico.ca>,<CT-User@contesting.com>, "Jim Reisert AD1C" <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] ct to ADIF
From: "N7MAL" <N7MAL@CITLINK.NET>
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 23:25:09 -0000
I've moved into the, non-DOS, 21st century a long time ago. Windows provides
a very simple way to solve your problem.
1. Right click on the c2a icon(from inside the file manager)
2. Click on properties
3. In properties click on program
4. Inside program go to the cmd line
5 after c2a type a space then the name of your bin file
6. Go to the bottom and click apply
Now when you click on your c2a icon it will make you an adif file from the
bin file.
I've done this in WIN 98, 98ME, 98SE, and now WINXP.
Good Luck   73

MAL
N7MAL
BULLHEAD CITY, AZ