CT-User

[ct-user] One app - two monitors

To: "CT Reflector" <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] One app - two monitors
From: "Warren Rothberg" <w4wr@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 15:41:27 -0500
I am running XP SP2 (no dual boot) and CTWin. Although I can generally use
two monitors (with other apps e.g. DXLabs) to spread out my windows by
checking “dual monitors” in the display section of the Control Panel, I
can’t find a way to do this in CTWin. I know this is a last-minute question,
but is it possible. I’d like to put super check partial, etc. on my second
monitor. Thanks in advance.

Warren