CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Freq passing, window size

To: <leeson@earthlink.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Freq passing, window size
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2006 17:24:49 -0500
Dave,

1) I would check the release notes from 9.92 to the current version
(10.03.003) to see if the frequency update issue was fixed. It's
also possible that it was fixed and not documented. So you may have
to try the latest version. I have used 10.02 and 10.03 in a multi
environment and haven't noticed this problem.

2) Not a feature in any version.

Laptop screen: The laptop display quality is dependent on how well
the video chipset supports the 50 line mode. Some Savage video
chipsets are known to have problems because they don't support this
mode very well. I use a Dell D600 with the upgraded video option
with CTWin and it looks just like my desktop in the 50 line
character mode. My IBM T21 is unusable with CT 50 line character
mode. I use CTWin on this laptop in the Windowed mode and change the
font size.

John
k3ct@verizon.net