CT-User

Re: [ct-user] SUPER PARTIAL

To: "'R Johnson'" <k1vu@tmlp.com>, <jjreisert@alum.mit.edu>,"'k4pi'" <k4pi@bellsouth.net>, <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] SUPER PARTIAL
From: "John Bednar" <k3ct@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:46:17 -0500
Bob,

CTWin and CTDos are the same with the super check partial window.
Other than the DVP and keyboard mapping command issues, I don't know
of any keystrokes that are different between the two versions.

The need to use the start switch to read the super check partial
file was not required from about version 9.3X. This is listed in the
release notes file.

I know the super check partial window works with CTWin. The
master.dat file needs to be placed in the CTWin directory not the CT
DOS directory. Sometimes RF causes a window to shift off screen,
first try a new log file to see if it re-appears. There is a start
switch to move all windows back onto the screen if that is the
problem.

If doesn't help, what version of Windows are you using (Win98 or
newer required) and what version of CTWin are you using.

John
k3ct@verizon.net