CT-User

[ct-user] wrong band

To: <CT-User@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] wrong band
From: "Jon Kovacs" <jkovacs@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2007 14:47:05 -0500
guys....I started out in the contest with my ct showing 20 meters, however I
never worked anybody on 20 and decided to go to 40.  I forgot to change the
band to 40 meters and it was still logging as 20.   Is this something that can
be corrected now, or do I have to wait till contest is over???

Problem I'm having is that I made contact on 40 that are being logged as 20.
So when I work some of these contacts on 20 they are coming up as a DUPE....
Think I created on hell of a mess...fortunately its my first 20 contacts when I
caught it...but I don't want to loose any of these contacts if I don't have
to...

tnx

jon k8ly