CT-User

[ct-user] Keying TS2000

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: [ct-user] Keying TS2000
From: "Bob Glasgow" <bob.gm4uyz@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 16:55:53 -0000
Hi All,

Just to say that I have just bought a TS2000 and I tried it being keyed by
the computer and it gives the continuous tone. Having said that the cable I
am using is the one that I have used in the past with both CT and NA on
Yaesu Rigs. This is my first attempt with a Kenwood. By the way the same
effect happens when using the Logging Program Win-Test so in my opinion as I
have not investigated it yet is that it is probably the way that the TS2000
wants keyed.

When I get chance to look at the problem I will send out an email with the
answer, assuming someone doesn’t beat me too it.

Regards,

Bob Glasgow GM4UYZ

Sec: Cockenzie & Port Seton Amateur Radio Club

Email: HYPERLINK "mailto:bob.gm4uyz@btinternet.com"bob.gm4uyz@btinternet.com

Website: HYPERLINK "http://www.cpsarc.com"www.cpsarc.com

Tel: 01875 811723