CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Cannot Start CTWin New Install

To: ct-user@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Cannot Start CTWin New Install
From: kd4d@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 06 Apr 2007 15:37:44 +0000
Hi Jim:

It sounds like the binary database file that CT uses to save configuration and
log information.  When you start CT DOS, you have to specify a filename
on the command line or you get that prompt.

Try entering a database file name, for instance the ever-popular
"test.bin:.

BTW, that is NOT a DOS window.  It is a command Window and will
run many of the same commands as DOS, but it is WindowsXP, not
DOS.  For example, CT (DOS) probably won't work correctly run
from that Window...

73,

Mark, KD4D
From: "JIMMY D HARRIS" <ab0uk@msn.com>