CT-User

Re: [ct-user] CT-DOS

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] CT-DOS
From: "Endorf Family" <mendorf@isd.net>
Date: Fri, 9 Nov 2007 19:14:49 -0600
I will echo the same once again. I currently use N1MM for several QSO
Parties, and all of the RTTY events. I have no complaints about N1MM at all.
I do have on average about one "event" per contest running N1MM. I do not
know if this is a Windows or an N1MM related issue, but to me it doesn't
matter. I have never had a single hiccup in any contest, in any year,
running any version of CT-DOS....EVER
For those of us who have learned about type-ahead, and function key
independence of logging, it is a real nuisance to have to deal with point
and click, and active window focus. CT-DOS allows me to focus on the
contest, and not on proper Windows keystrokes.
Another plea to keep CT DOS alive.