CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Missing Multiplier in ARRL 160

To: <ct-user@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Missing Multiplier in ARRL 160
From: "VE3MGY" <vy2mgy@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 08:13:57 -0500
Same thing happened here. CT wouldn't change the color to show that PR, VI,
AK,or PAC were worked. And WCF was not even on the mult screen so CT would
not accept the exchange. So I just logged NFL and changed my log after. No
big deal, I just put a sticky on the screen reminding me that PR,VI,AK,PAC
and WCF were already in the log and to edit the WFC stations later.

73
Brian
VE3MGY