CT-User

Re: [ct-user] Keyboard Overlays

To: "W2RU - Bud Hippisley" <W2RU@frontiernet.net>
Subject: Re: [ct-user] Keyboard Overlays
From: "Dennis Vernacchia" <n6ki73@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 20:44:31 -0800
You can also stick 1/2" round Avery Labels * WHITE ) directly ON the F keys
and other keys programed with Macros

I have always had to special order that size as no one all local  San Diego
Office Supply
stores seems to stock them ! ( Special ordered mine from Staples - no ship
charge and right to your door !)

They are Avery # 05406 ( 1000 per pack - under $10 )

Use a Fine point BKACK Sharpie Marker Pen to mark them and they will last
for at least 6 to 12 months
worth of contesting depending on either skin oil of Ops and how many bags of

greasy potato chips the Ops ingest while contesting !

73, Dennis N6KI